Thứ Bảy, 4 tháng 7, 2015

What I want . . .



What I want . . .


Oh my sweet heart I missed you so much
Think of you I shed my tears and heart
I remembered your beautiful smile and diamond eyes
This endless pain shall be I

I want to be perfect just for you
Because I care for you just you
I want to be tall and handsome
Wish some niceness to stop your shy

I want to compose the best poem
To express my love for you
Or write a romantic song
To sing to you my dear sweet heart

I want to have a good job
To give you a comfortable life
And every morning when the sun shines
There will be you and I

I want to be your moment of life
Your mood of love , your heart of joys
I want you to look into my eyes
And say you love me my dear sweet heart

All of time of my life
I want to give it up for you
To make you feel lucky by my sight
To see expression towards my love
 . . .
Oh my dear sweet heart


0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

 
Designed by NauHoang and June 29